**Please scroll down for specific postings and/or to apply**
Through a Christian perspective, enable clients to pursue and achieve a better quality of life, empowering them to flourish.
The Client Services Worker reports to the Client Services Lead. The CSW is responsible for the supervision, work and home life skill development, and social skill development of the client. This person works primarily within a team setting, however, may also work independently within a program or through community access. This is front line position that has responsibility to support and facilitate the development of skills and competencies that will assist clients to pursue and fulfill their goals, objectives and aspirations.
- Equivalent of High School education from a recognized institution (or currently enrolled in High School)
- Proficient command/comprehension of the English language
- Police Information Check that does not disqualify you from employment
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of basic office applications
- Emergency First Aid and CPR
- Medication Administration Training
- Abuse Prevention & Response Protocol
- Client Rights
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training
- Community Disability Studies Certificate or related Human Service Education
- Foundations Certificate
- Open Futures Learning courses
- Class 4 License to drive corporate vehicles or two-million dollar liability insurance on personal vehicle (when applicable)
- Class 5 License & two-million dollar liability insurance on personal vehicle (when applicable)
- Physical supports to individuals; including, but not limited to, pushing a wheelchair, lifts and transfers, as required
- Physical control dynamics trained through Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Driving a personal or Rehoboth vehicle
- Light household and / or work duties
- Daily light maintenance duties (lawn cutting shoveling snow)
- Standing, sitting, crouching and walking for extended periods of time
- Must be able to perform Medium Work as per the WCB definition of physical demands (exerting up to 22.7 Kg (50 lbs) of force occasionally and/or up to 9.1 kg (20 lbs) of force frequently and/or up to 4.5 kg (10 lbs) force constantly
Years of Experience:
- Less than six months of progressive, relevant experience working with persons with disabilities
Clients with Complex Needs:
Applicant must have:
- One year formal education in a related field such as Community Disability Studies, Child and Youth Care, Community Mental Health Certificate, etc. & at least 1 year of experience with complex needs
- In the absence of education, two years of experience with complex needs
- In the absence of education and two years of experience with complex needs, five years in the community disability sector
- Validated: Community Disability Studies, Child and Youth Care, Community Mental Health Certificate or 5 years complex support needs
Dependent on relevant education and/or experience; wage range:$19.45- $22.77 (Casual: $18.15) (With Program Supervisor responsibilities: +$7 Shift differential)
Three Hills Openings:
- #50-000- Casual: Various hours in various programs. Please specify availability on application.
|Comp #||Hours per week||SUN||MON||TUES||WEDS||THURS||FRI||SAT||Notes:||Closing Date:|
|CURRENTLY NO OPENINGS||
Complete the application form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
We appreciate and thank you for your interest in Rehoboth; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Required Fields *