Why Become a Member?
A Member is someone interested in supporting the work of Rehoboth Christian Ministries, and who has a personal faith in Jesus Christ as presented in our Statement of Faith.
Your membership means:
- Support of the amazing work Rehoboth staff do to help adults with intellectual disabilities live full, inclusive lives in our communities.
- Provide financial assistance to programs and supports that government funding does not cover, in conjunction with all other donations.
- Increased awareness by educating the public of the needs, rights and abilities of people who live with disabilities.
- Strengthening the profile of Rehoboth as a major Christian service provider in the province of Alberta.
As a Member, you are entitled to:
- Voting privileges on business presented at the Annual General Meeting (held in June) and at any specially called meetings (Children under the age of 18 are non-voting members.)
- Direct email out of the AGM agenda and past meeting minutes
The strength and bonds of family and community are fundamental aspects of Rehoboth’s Christian foundation and our service delivery. As such, we encourage our church families to enroll each family member as a Member of Rehoboth. Children and young people are the future of Rehoboth, and we hope and pray God will continue to bless Rehoboth through them and through the generations.
If you would prefer to mail in your membership information to our corporate office, you can print our membership form here.