1. The name of the Society is REHOBOTH CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES ASSOCIATION.
2. The objects of the Society are:
- To serve and promote the welfare of the handicapped persons in a Christian environment as well as the welfare of their families.
- To develop or promote the development of a system of comprehensive services and facilities for handicapped persons and their families.
- To foster mutual help and cooperation among all those entrusted with the care of and help for handicapped persons.
- To develop a better understanding by the public of the problems faced by the handicapped and their families.
- To cooperate with all public and private agencies, international, national, provincial, and local and with federal, provincial and local authorities in furthering the objects of the Society.
- To establish or promote the establishment and maintenance of hospitals, clinics, homes, residences, schools, training centres, crisis centres, workshops, employment centres, recreation centres, and other similar facilities for the handicapped.
- To further research related to the objects of the Society.
- To further the training and education of personnel for work with the handicapped.
- To solicit and receive funds by way of contributions, subscriptions, legacies, grants or by any other lawful means and to receive gifts of property of any description.
- To purchase, take on lease or otherwise acquire or hold lands and/or buildings or any interest therein for the purpose of carrying out the objects of the Society.
- To sell, manage lease, mortgage, dispose of or otherwise deal with the property of the Society.
- To undertake all such things as are necessarily or incidentally related to the attainment of the objects of the Society.
3. The Society shall be carried on without the purpose of gain for its members, and any profits or other accretions to the corporation shall be used in promoting its objects.
4. The operations of the Society are to be chiefly carried out in the Province of Alberta.