- Acheson / Provincial at the Bridgespan Cafe & Grill
- The Sous Chef assists the Chef to prepare and serve great tasting food as outlined on menus, in accordance with applicable food service and safety regulations. The Sous Chef provides efficient delivery of food services from the kitchen of Bridgespan Café & Grill, always keeping the food services area clean and tidy.
- High school diploma
- Certification in culinary skills an added advantage
- Experience with people with disabilities an added advantage
- Alberta Food Handler Certification
- Knowledge of culinary trends
- Proficient command/comprehension of the English language
- Police information Check that does not disqualify you from employment
- Emergency First Aid
Long period of standing, periodic bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities.
Frequent activities requiring carrying of object to and from shelving and coolers. Occasional lifting or carrying of objects over 50 pounds.
Frequently working with kitchen power equipment and over high heat of stove, ovens, and dishwasher that require dedicated focus to ensure safety.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum one year relevant experience
- $20.38- $24.90 per hour (dependant on education/experience)
Position: Sous Chef
Hours: 40 hours per week/ Monday to Friday/ 0630-1430
*During training, the Sous Chef will work 0800-1600 alongside the Chef to learn the kitchen, routines and menu items. Once confident and able to work independently, the formal schedule will commence.
Location/Region: Bridgespan Café & Grill / Edmonton (Acheson)
Competition Number: #10-006
Start Date: ASAP
Complete the application form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
We appreciate and thank you for your interest in Rehoboth; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Required Fields *