To act as a resource to relevant program areas to help accomplish Rehoboth’s strategic and business plans through an empowering Christian perspective. The Production worker is responsible for maintenance of and duties in the greenhouse, grounds and woodshop. This position reports to the Coordinator of Production.
- Adheres to all established and applicable policies and procedures
- Ensures adequate materials, tools and supplies are available for all work areas
- Monitors progress of production regarding deadlines and quality control
- Equivalent of High School education from a recognized institution (or currently enrolled in High School)
- Proficient command/comprehension of the English language
- Police Information Check that does not disqualify you from employment
- Emergency First Aid & CPR
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- Able to work in extreme heat
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Detail-oriented work ethic
Years of Experience:
- Past experience working with people with disabilities, knowledge of production related job requirements, operational knowledge of applicable equipment
- $15 per hour
- #30-005 (2 openings available) - 15-40 wake hrs per week / Flexibility required to work days, evenings and weekends on an as needed basis Temporary Contract: May 1- June 10, 2023 (Posting Closes February 15, 2023)
* preference will be given to applicants who are University/College students
Complete the application form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
We appreciate and thank you for your interest in Rehoboth; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Required Fields *