This is a front line position that is responsible to complete ongoing, general facility maintenance at Camp Rehoboth. Duties include: landscaping, maintenance, cleaning of buildings and running errands for the camp director.
· Proficient command/comprehension of the English language, orally and in writing
· Equivalent of High School education from a recognized institution
· One year general building maintenance and repair
· Valid driver license and good driving record
· Emergency First Aid and CPR
· Ability to follow written instructions
· Ability to follow verbal instructions
· Ability to complete basic arithmetic computations
· Ability to work independently (without direct supervisory or co-worker support)
· Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays, “on call hours” as requested.
Long period of standing, frequent walking over rough or uneven surfaces required. Periodic bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities. Frequent activities requiring repetitive motion such as painting, pounding and twisting. Occasional lifting or carrying of objects over 50 pounds. Frequently works with hand tools and power equipment. Occasionally working with others in moving heavy objects and materials.
Years of Experience:
Greater than one year in general handyman/building trades capacity.
$15.00 per hour
Position: Facility Maintenance Worker – Camp Rehoboth
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location/Region: Camp Rehoboth - Gull Lake (Near Lacombe, AB)
Competition Number: #50-22
Start Date: July 7, 2020
End Date: September 4, 2020
Complete the application form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
Required Fields *