**Please scroll down for specific postings and/or to apply**
Through a Christian perspective, enable clients to pursue and achieve a better quality of life, empowering them to flourish.
The Client Services Practitioner CSP reports to the Client Service Lead. The CSP is responsible for the supervision, work and home life skill development, and social skill development of the client. This person works primarily within a team setting, however, may also work independently within a program or through community access. This is front line position that has responsibility to support and facilitate the development of skills and competencies that will assist clients to pursue and fulfill their goals, objectives and aspirations. The CSP monitors the efficiency, safety and comfort of services, provides direction for employees, clients and families; ensures that client needs are identified and addressed in keeping with the organizations philosophies, policies and procedures.
- Equivalent of High School education from a recognized institution (or currently enrolled in High School)
- Proficient command/comprehension of the English language
- Police Information Check that does not disqualify you from employment
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of basic office applications
- Emergency First Aid and CPR
- Medication Administration Training
- Abuse Prevention & Response Protocol
- Client Rights
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training
- Class 4 License to drive corporate vehicles or Two-million-dollar liability insurance on personal vehicle (when applicable)
- Class 5 License & two-million dollar liability insurance on personal vehicle (when applicable)
- Disability Services Diploma or related human services discipline
- Foundations Certificate
- Open Futures Learning courses
- Physical supports to individuals; including, but not limited to, lifts and transfers, as required
- Physical control dynamics trained through NVCI
- Driving a personal or Rehoboth vehicle
- Light household and / or work duties
- Daily light maintenance duties (cutting lawn, shoveling snow)
- Standing, sitting, crouching and walking for extended periods of time
- Must be able to perform Medium Work as per the WCB definition of physical demands (exerting up to 22.7 kg (50 lbs.) of force occasionally and/or up to 9.1 (20 lbs.) of force frequently and/or up to 4.5 kg (10 lbs.) forces constantly
Years of Experience
- Greater than one year of progressive, relevant experience
Clients with Complex Needs:
Applicant must have:
One year formal education in a related field such as Community Disability Studies, Child and Youth Care, Community Mental Health Certificate, etc. & at least 1 year of experience with complex needs. In the absence of education, two years of experience with complex needs
In the absence of education and two years of experience with complex needs, five years in the community disability sector.
Validated: Community Disability Studies, Child and Youth Care, Community Mental Health Certificate or 5 years complex support needs
Dependent on relevant education and/or experience; wage range: $18.15 to $22.32 per hour
- #40-252- 35 wake hrs per week: Monday to Friday 0830-1530 (Posting Closes: Feb 5, 2023)
- #40-253- 40 wake hrs per week: Monday to Friday 0800 -1600 (Posting Closes: Feb 8, 2023)
Complete the application form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
We appreciate and thank you for your interest in Rehoboth; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Required Fields *