**Please scroll down for specific postings and/or to apply**
The On-Call position reports to a Client Services Coordinator. On-Call is responsible for the response to employees providing support and direction when shifts require filling, maintenance needs arise, or incidents occur. This person works primarily independently, however, may also work periodically within the team.
- Proficient command/comprehension of the English language
- Equivalent of High School education from a recognized institution (or currently enrolled in High School) supported by Foundations Training Emergency First Aid and CPR
- Conflict resolution skills / training
- Medication Administration
- Client Rights
- Abuse Prevention & Response Protocol
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Two-million-dollar liability insurance on personal vehicle (when applicable)
- Basic Computer skills
Years of Experience:
- More than 24 months of progressive, relevant experience working with persons with disabilities
Dependent on relevant education and/or experience; wage range: $16.15 to $19.87
POSTING CLOSES ON August 2, 2022
- #40-227- Weekday On-Call - 8 hrs week guarantee (or shift call out, whichever is greater) 1600 Monday to 0800 Friday
Complete the application form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
We appreciate and thank you for your interest in Rehoboth; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Required Fields *